Terms and conditions
All our services are guaranteed according to their availability at time of booking.
All of our customers can have extra peace of mind when making their holiday arrangements. When booking with us you are fully protected for the initial deposit and subsequently the balance of all monies paid to us, including repatriation if required, arising from cancellation or curtailment of your travel arrangements due to our insolvency.
The financial protection is guaranteed for St Andrews Golf Experience by Towergate Chapman Stevens, Towergate House, 22 Wintersells Road, Byfleet , Surrey KT14 7LF et souscrite par AM Trust Europe.
Tel. : 0044.1932.334.140
All customers must be in possession of a valid national identity card or passport. Time to obtain card or passport: 1 month in town hall.
Similarly, for European customers, the European Health Insurance Card valid for 1 year to facilitate access to medical care and need for hospitalization. A request for this medical insurance must be made at least 1 month before departure.
In Britain, if the care is carried out by the National Health Service, then this is usually covered in full.
For young people of EU nationalities, passport or a valid identity card with an authorization to leave the country (for minors) are required.
For young people of other nationalities, the formalities vary. The time needed to obtain identity papers is sometimes very long (up to 3 months). Consult your consulate or embassy in advance.
To be valid, any reservation must be accompanied by the payment of 40% deposit from the total price. The remaining 60% must be paid no later than 60 days before departure.
For bookings less than 60 days before departure, the entire sum must be paid.
Upon receiving each payment, a receipt will be sent to you.
In the case of failure to pay within the specified period, ST ANDREWS GOLF EXPERIENCE reserves the right to cancel the stay and no refund will be made.
Up to 60 days before arrival at destination, 35% of the total cost will be forfeited
Between 59-30 days before arrival at destination, 50% of the total cost will be forfeited
Between 29-15 days before arrival at destination, 75% of the total cost will be forfeited
15 days or less before arrival at destination, 100% of the total cost will be forfeited
Any failure to check-in or delays caused by the transportation company at the start of your travel, whatever the cause, is not exempt from the cancellation fee.
For groups, the calculation of the price depends on the number of registered people. The cancellation of a part of the group members leads to a new calculation of prices, depending on the number of people remaining, and therefore the price per person will change. Group members who have cancelled are subject to cancellation policy set forth above.
Remember to notify us of any cancellations as soon as possible, in order to minimize your cancellation fee.
We strongly recommend a cancellation insurance to protect you against unforeseeable emergencies or events.
Please contact the person in charge of the booking: Raphaël Métayer
By calling 0044 (0) 75 31 47 90 31
Or by mail to
COMMITMENT AND RESPONSIBILITY
ST ANDREWS GOLF EXPERIENCE acts as a Golf Tour Operator. As such, we select different service providers. We cannot, under any circumstances, be held responsible for problems associated with these providers: strike, illness, bankruptcy, and others.
We commit ourselves to replace the provider, as far as we can, by another, equivalent in quality and price.
ST ANDREWS GOLF EXPERIENCE cannot be held responsible for any loss, damage, delay, additional costs or inconvenience whose causes are outside the organization such as: weather, attacks, epidemics, traffic jams, blackouts, strikes, delays or unexpected incidents. If a service has not been provided due to these events, no amount will be refunded.
The rates for some providers, especially those of museums, monuments and sites may be subject to change during the year.
The purchase of one or more of our holidays involves full agreement to the conditions of sale stated above.